In India GEODATA operates thanks to a co-owned company with two main offices, one in Delhi and one in Bangalore.
The company has recently been involved in project engineering of :
• the Patnitop road tunnel, 9.100 m long
• the T74R rail tunnel, 8.600 m long (pre-final design & tender construction)
• a new Sivok-Rangpo rail link, 45 km long
• the Hungund-Hospet motorway tunnel, 300 m long (site investigation supervision - in progress – and conceptual design)
• tender Design for the Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Jaipur metro lines.
Following the T74R tunnel construction design, our GEODATA staff in New Delhi has defined a functional layout that will be applied to all Indian rail tunnels longer than 3 km.
GEODATA has had two new important contracts, within the ROAD and METRO sectors, since the first few months of 2011:
• the feasibility study for the 18 km long Razdhan Pass highway tunnel, along the Bandipur-Gureiz road in Jammu and Kashmir;
• the pre-final, final and construction project design of the North-South underground metro line in Bangalore (UG1 Contract), including 3 km long twin-tube tunnel (to be realized with three 6.40 m diameter TBMs) and 2 stations (City Market and Chickpet).
IN DETAIL > WORKS IN INDIA